Why Go Digital?
Did you know that everyone wants to go digital but not many know where to start? If you are the type of person that wants to advertise is profile and business. Go Digital Website is the place where startups and entrepreneurs will gain full knowledge quickly, to turn a business into the digital world. Did you know that the internet is also part of the digital revolution? In a word the internet has become a powerful tool to almost everyone in the U.S. and in many other countries. The internet provides everyone with a computer device the opportunity to search for information and do business in a digital format.
Why advertise on the internet?
In reality, the internet has become a powerful advertising tool beyond television, radio, newspapers, and magazines altogether. Of course, the internet can be reached in the entire world. At the same time, almost everyone has a smartphone or android with an internet connection right now. In other words, the internet is almost everywhere we go. More and more people at this instant, are now reaching a service or product through the internet. Prior to, the internet they are now visiting more companies with a website.
How to advertise on the internet?
Keep in mind that advertising on the internet can help you reach customers locally, nationwide, and worldwide. In order for anyone who wants to advertise on the internet. They should consider getting a website first and then take advantage of the following internet advertising tools.
Best ways to advertise on the internet:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – If you want your content to appear and compete on the internet search engines you must have a website. The first thing that you have to do is (1) get web hosting (2) register a domain name (3) learn to make a website (4) create content (5) optimize all of your pages, and posts content (6) submit your content to search engines like Google, Bing and more (7) share your website content on social media networks to improve your search engine ranking positioning.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – refers to the use of search engines paid traffic through a click-through rate which that is supported through a keyword generator, based on the business category and product. Search engines are often thought of as the most direct sales channels that focus on making sales in response to advertisements.
- Display Ad Marketing – The second best way to advertise a website is through Display Ad Marketing. The top five display companies are Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Facebook, and AOL. They account for almost 50% of U.S. ad revenue. Display ads consist of four different kinds of ads: banner ads, rich media ads, sponsorships, and video ads.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – refers to social media communities where people spend time to connect with other people who share their same or similar interests. Social Media Marketing can be achieved by (1) creating a business page on popular social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more (2) share images, videos, and website content with them (3) share content in groups or communities (4) create ad campaigns.
- Video Ads – are TV-like advertisements that appear as in page video commercials or before, during, or after a variety of content. The video ads growth is due to the fact that videos ads are far more effective than other display ad formats. Video ads have click rates of 12 times more than rich media and 27 times than banner ads.
- Online Directories – are a great way to advertise any business locally. Advertising locally can be achieved by (1) create a business page on popular online directories such as Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and so on. (2) list your business address (3) list your telephone (4) list your website address. (4) upload images (5) pay to advertise with them.
Go Digital equals Internet Advertising
In conclusion, now that you have a general idea of how to advertise a business on the internet. Take advantage of it to make a website, advertise with the best internet advertising tools. For example SEO, SEM, Display Ad Marketing, SMM, Video Ads, and Online Directories. Position your business on the internet to gain online visibility and reach more prospects.
Submit your review