Connect Youtube Channel to Website
In the first place, learning how to create a Youtube Channel and connect Youtube plugin into a WordPress Website is a must. In addition, promoting the website products, or posts via Youtube is great for business. As a matter of fact, Youtube is the second most visited site in the internet. At the same time of learning Youtube be aware of Go Digital Website self-learning videos for WordPress Website and Digital Marketing.
Facts and Numbers
- The very first YouTube video was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- By 2025, half of the viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes. This is up with more than 50% year-over-year.
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube’s mobile revenue is up to 2x y/y.
- YouTube overall and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- 9% of U.S small businesses use Youtube
- Approximately 20% of the people who start your video will leave after the first 10 seconds. Create a damn good intro.
How to create a Youtube Channel Account
Learn how to advertise on Youtube
How to Youtube Video Courses Cover:
- Create a Youtube Channel
- Youtube Channel Settings
- How to create Youtube Channel Art
- How to prepared and upload a video to Youtube
- How to create a second channel on Youtube
- How to create playlist
- How to Add Tags and Description
- How to create a Thumbnail for Youtube Videos
- How to optimize Youtube Videos
- How to embed Youtube videos into website
- How to embed Video Galleries from Youtube playlist.
- How to advertise Youtube Videos
Learn all the key elements on how to promote a business with Youtube to stay on the positive side. At the same time, learn how to create a Youtube Channel, create a Channel Art banner, links and description into the my channel page. Moreover, how to upload and optimize videos. Altogether, how to create playlists, generate tags, description, links, insert custom thumbnails, how to insert cards and more. Finally, learn how to advertise in Youtube.
Create a Youtube Channel Art
Including a Channel Art banner generally speaking, into the my channel page will generate a positive outcome to visitors. Prior to illustrating a Channel Art that represents the video topic and business model will drastically create awareness about topic among visitors. Impact viewers ultimately, with videos inside a WordPress Website.
How to Upload Videos to Youtube
All things considered, when it comes to SEO and uploading a video into Youtube Channel. For this reason, the video and thumbnail file names should be the same as the title of the video. As well including the title in the video description and tags will also impact SEO ranking overall.
Optimize Youtube Channel
Having all of the Youtube videos optimize to stay in the positive side, is one of the most important things in Youtube search results. Furthermore, adding a good looking Custom Thumbnail will attract more visitors to the video. Finally, publishing subtitles in all of the videos; the channel will gain more visibility and possible popularity depending of the video quality.
How to advertise on Youtube
Eventually, being able to advertise in Youtube is a another great way to get great amounts of traffic to a website. All things considered, there are two different way of how to advertise a Youtube Video. First, within Youtube is possible to advertise. Second, advertise videos through Google Adwords. Since Youtube is own by Google is possible to advertise Youtube Videos through Google Adwords.
Youtube business ending possibilities
Obviously, to make a Youtube business you must have video ideas of how to promote music, acting, products or services. Given this points there have to be a great desire to act in front of the video camera to start a Youtube business.
Submit your review